If you are in need of visual representation of your design plan, Jackie Rae is here to help!
The process is simple:
- Submit your design plan and request a quote. I prefer to use Dropbox to share files and keep things organized.
- Once a quote has been accepted and paid, the rendering process will begin.
- Before I start drawing, we can schedule a brief phone call to discuss elements of importance and your overall vison for the rendering.
- A basic pencil sketch will then be sent to you for approval.
- After approval, inking and coloring will begin.
- Your final rendering will be sent to you in a digital format unless otherwise requested.
The entire process takes approximately 2 weeks. If you need something in less time, please contact me about rush pricing.
Pricing starts at $200 and is based on the complexity of the project.
Materials Required to Begin
- Completed design of the space
- Before photos of the room including a photo of the view for the rendering
- Floor plans with measurements and furniture layout
- Architectural and construction details of importance
- Images of Furniture*
- Images of Flooring*
- Images of Lighting*
- Wall coverings- Paint colors/ wallpaper
- Textile swatches and images- Draperies and Furniture (Swatches are preferred but not required.)
- Accessories of importance with notes on their placement in the space.
- Desired completion date
*Please include links to vendor websites when possible.
If you would like to request a rendering, please complete the form below to receive further instructions on how to submit your materials for a quote.